Teacher Certification Redesign
Content Pedagogy Assessments
The following content assessments will be updated to include increased content pedagogy to be assessed through both multiple choice and constructed response questions. The dates below represent the current target date. Any amendments will be made on this site. 外国成人视频The dates listed are the scheduled launch dates - could be subject to change to a later date.
All new assessments will have test frameworks released about 12-18 months before the scheduled launch date on this website.
January 1, 2021
September 1, 2021
- Early Childhood through Grade 3 Content (292) - new exam
- Science of Teaching Reading (293) - new exam
- Early Childhood-Grade 6 Core Subjects (391) - updated exam
- Early Childhood-Grade 6 Core Subjects (291) will be available through December 31, 2020
- Educational Diagnostician (253)
- Educational Diagnostician (153) will be available through December 31, 2020
- A webinar regarding the process was conducted on Wednesday, January 23rd from 2 p..m. to 3 p.m.
外国成人视频Please e-mail your assigned program specialist for information, materials, and updated alignment charts.
Physical Education EC-12- 258
- current exam #158 will be available until August 31, 2021
- School Counselor - 252
- current exam #152 will be available until August 31, 2021
- Trade and Industrial Workforce Training Pedagogy and Professional Responsibilities 6-12 - 370
- current exam #270 will be available until August 31, 2021January 1, 2022
- 4-8 ELAR - 217
- current exam #217 will be available until December 31, 2021
The goal of future development will follow the State Board of Education’s TEKS review process, so that the appropriate certification examinations will be implemented in the school year following the year the revised TEKS and Instructional Materials have been implemented.
New Certificate Field Addition
- Early Childhood-Grade 3 Certificate
- A webinar regarding the process was conducted on Monday, Jan. 14, 2019 from 10 a..m. to Noon
Please e-mail your assigned program specialist for information, materials, and updated alignment charts.
外国成人视频edTPA is currently being considered at the state level as a licensure requirement.
PACT (Pre-Admission Content Test)
A new series of content certification examinations, TX PACT, will be available beginning January 27,2020. Registration and appointment scheduling for these new PACT exams will open January 21, 2020 with . PACT candidates enrolling into an educator preparation program between now and January 26, 2020, should review the exam information and preparation materials for the TExES content-pedagogy exams.
Texas Educator Preparation Programs can apply to offer intensive pre-service that must provide specific programmatic requirements for a candidate prior to issuing an intern certificate. Please e-mail your assigned program specialist for information regarding .
to receive quarterly updates on the Teacher Certification Redesign.