Division of Educator Certification Staff Unavailable
Staff in the Division of Educator Certification will be unavailable by phone until further notice. In addition, we will not be available to assist visitors. If you need assistance, please submit a helpdesk ticket. Allow several business days for staff to respond to your ticket. Tickets are answered in the order received.
Staff will continue to process applications and certification requests.
Stay current by reviewing certification announcements and updates, that include deadlines to obtain your certificate based on tests that have been eliminated.
Educator account setup instructions, including step-by-step instructions and guides, can be found by using the ECOS for Educator tab at the top of the page. If you have trouble setting up your account, you may contact your ESC representative.
外国成人视频 Educator Certification provides information and assistance for educators, school districts, and the public.
外国成人视频 Certification information for Texas teachers and those seeking Texas certification:
- Becoming a Texas teacher
- Military Community
- Out-of-State certified educators
- Out-of-Country certified educators
- Renewing a standard certificate
- Additional certification by examination
- Additional certification by examination that requires work experience
- Principal and Superintendent certification
- Student Services certification
- Educational Aides
- Revalidating a lifetime certificate
- Name change for certification
- Test information
- Virtual certificate information
Assignment information for Texas teachers and school districts:
- School district hiring information
- State Board for Educator Certification (SBEC) rules
- Teacher Assignment Chart (PDF, 668 KB)
Additional Information and Sites Related to Certification
Helpful links and information related to Texas certification:
Staff in the Division of Educator Certification will be unavailable by phone until further notice. In addition, we will not be available to assist visitors. If you need assistance, please submit a helpdesk ticket.