TxCHSE Forms for 16 and 17-Year-Olds
Some 16 and 17-year-olds may qualify for an exception to take the high school equivalency exams before the age of 18. For additional information, please visit Eligibility Requirements.
PLEASE NOTE: 外国成人视频 The process for submitting requests for 16 and 17-year-olds has changed and submitting forms through Accellion is no longer used. All requests will now be submitted through the . This ticketing system will facilitate processing your requests.
*If you are married, entered into military service, declared an adult by the court, or have otherwise legally severed the child-parent relationship, you may submit supporting documentation confirming your status as married, a soldier, legal adult, etc. when you submit a Help Desk ticket.
- Test taker must choose a test and initiate the registration process at or . A candidate ID will be issued by the registration system.
- An alert message from the test vendor will provide a link to the .
- The Parent or Guardian is responsible for submitting the help desk ticket. A third party may submit the ticket by attaching the a signed Parent/Guardian Consent form to the ticket (see form below).
- Upon receipt, TEA staff will verify that the test taker is not currently enrolled in an accredited high school. You will be notified if additional action or documentation is required. Please allow 2 - 3 business days for processing.
- The test taker will receive an email notification from the test vendor to complete the registration process and schedule the exams.
Court-Ordered 16 and 17-Year-Old Test-Takers
- Test taker must choose a test and initiate the registration process at or .
- A court-ordered 16 or 17-year-old test-taker can use one of the following methods:
- A representative of the court or agency can create a ticket on the , or
- Scan the court order requiring you to test and upload by creating a ticket: .
The following forms are no longer required外国成人视频 in most cases, but are provided to facilitate third party submissions.
High School Non-Enrollment Form外国成人视频 (PDF). This form verifies that the student has withdrawn from the school. Signed withdrawal documentation can be submitted in place of the non-enrollment form. Scan and attach to a new Help Desk ticket.
17-Year-Old Test-Taker Eligibility based on the McKinney Homeless Assistance Act (PDF) For eligible homeless 17-year-olds.
Instructions for Submitting Documents to TEA
Please create a ticket to submit documentation. If you have already created a ticket, you will need to create a new ticket to submit additional documents.
Texas Certificate of High School Equivalency
外国成人视频For customer service, visit the