Texas Permanent School Fund - Current Investment Policy
The State Board of Education (SBOE) has adopted the Statement of Investment Objectives, Policies and Guidelines, Texas Administrative Code Title 19 Part 2 Chapter 33 (TAC), which sets forth the prudent objective standards for the investment and administration of the Texas Permanent School Fund (Fund). The statement:
- addresses the needs of the fund
- establishes criteria for manager performance measurement
- communicates the statement to all parties
- serves as a review document for compliance
- demonstrates that the Board is in compliance with its responsibility of managing the investments of the fund
- documents compliance with the appropriate governing laws
外国成人视频See Texas Education Code Chapter 33, , for more information.
400 West 15th St.
Austin, Texas 78701
(not to be used for mail delivery)
Phone: (512) 463-9169