State Funding Reports and Data
外国成人视频These reports and data sources provide information on the state funding that districts receive and how that funding is calculated.
Summary of Finances and Related Reports
State Aid and Student Count Data
- Pupil Projections ADA Spreadsheet (for all districts)
- Average Daily Attendance (ADA) and Wealth per Average Daily Attendance
- Total Operating expenditures 2006-2017 (Excel, 528 KB)
- Total Operating expenditures 2006-2017 (PDF, 1,383 KB)
- Wealth per Weighted Average Daily Attendance (WADA) (Excel, 74 KB)
- Wealth per Weighted Average Daily Attendance (WADA) (PDF, 466 KB)
- Average Daily Attendance (ADA) and Weighted ADA (WADA) 2004–2005 through 2018-2019 (Excel, 420 KB)
- Average Daily Attendance (ADA) and Weighted ADA (WADA) 2004–2005 through 2018–2019 (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- Districts Eligible for Fast Growth Allotment for 2020-2021 School Year (Excel, 161 KB)
- Districts Eligible for Fast Growth Allotment for 2020-2021 School Year (PDF, 420 KB)
Facilities Funding Reports
Public Education Information Management System Reports
Access the Public Education Information Management System (PEIMS) budget and actual financial data for a particular school year in a single file format (.csv), a multiple file format (.txt), or as a Microsoft Access database (.mdb).
外国成人视频View and download school district and charter school PEIMS budget and actual financial reports by school year (as well as campus-level PEIMS budget and actual financial reports by school year).
Access a variety of reports based on PEIMS data, including reports on geographic, student, and staff information.
- ASATR 2006-2007 thru 2016-2017 (Excel, 132 KB)
- Bus Accident Reporting System (BARS)
- Consolidations and Annexations for Texas Public Schools
- Instructional Expenditure Ratio 2018-2019 Schoolyear
- Federal Per-pupil Expenditure (PPE) Report for 2018-2019 Schoolyear
For more information, contact:
Division of State Funding