The Texas Education Agency provides the information on this site as a public service. By using this website, including all content, downloadable material, and web applications, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Copyright and Terms of Service
- Electronic Information Resources (EIR) Accessibility Policy
- Mobile Devices and Browsers
- Social Media
- Privacy and Security
- Website Linking Policy
All content on this site is copyrighted by the Texas Education Agency and cannot be used without the express written permission of TEA, except under the following conditions:
- Texas public school districts, charter schools, and education service centers can copy materials for district and school educational use.
- Residents of the state of Texas can copy materials for personal use.
Do not alter or make partial copies of web content. Do not charge for the reproduced materials or any document containing them except to cover the cost of reproduction and distribution.
外国成人视频If you are in Texas but are not an employee of a Texas public school district or charter school, you must get written approval from TEA to copy materials and enter into a license agreement that may involve paying a licensing fee or a royalty fee.
For more information, email Copyrights@18hsm.com.
外国成人视频Although TEA believes all information on this site to be accurate and reliable, we assume no responsibility for any errors appearing in rules or other information. TEA also assumes no responsibility for the use of the information. TEA disclaims any liability for claims or damages that may result from providing the information contained on the site.
外国成人视频TEA takes responsibility only for its own content. We make no effort to verify or exert editorial control over information on pages outside of our own domain. Direct specific questions about a document to the appropriate organization.
Making websites accessible means building them in such a way that everyone can read and interact with them, including people with disabilities. Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Texas Administrative Code Chapters 206 and 213 provide standards for state website accessibility.
Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Texas Administrative Code Chapters 206 and 213 provide standards for state website accessibility. The Section 508 standards align with the . It is TEA's policy to ensure that new and updated content complies with .
File Formats and Plug-ins:
HTML外国成人视频(Hypertext Markup Language): The format for web pages. The majority of the content on the TEA site is in HTML format. This format is generally the most accessible for screen reader users.
PDF外国成人视频(Portable Document Format): A universal file format that preserves the look and layout of a printed document. These files are accessible through a . PDF files cannot be edited electronically. Tagged PDF files are generally accessible via assistive technologies.
The site uses several techniques to improve accessibility for users with disabilities, some of whom may listen to the content of the site by using a screen reader. It provides equivalent text provided for images and other non-text elements. Header labels denote data tables. Color contrast is analyzed. Information is not conveyed solely through the visual interpretation of images.
TEA also welcomes any comments on improving the site's accessibility. If the format of any material on our website interferes with your ability to access the information, please email email@example.com外国成人视频. When you contact us, please provide the following information:
- The nature of your accessibility problem
- The preferred format for the material
- The Web address of the requested material
- Your contact information
外国成人视频More information about accessibility programs in Texas is available from the .
TEA does not endorse any external products, vendors, consultants, or documents referenced in this website. Any mention of vendors, products, or services is for informational purposes only. TEA also does not endorse third-party sites linked to the TEA website.
If you have any questions about endorsements or links, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mobile Devices and Browsers
外国成人视频TEA's main public website can be viewed by the majority of mobile devices and is compatible with the current versions of the following browsers:
外国成人视频TEA strongly encourages state website visitors to update their device software to the most recent stable and secure version of the browsers to improve personal security and enhance their experience.
The Texas Education Agency has a social media policy外国成人视频 to guide the use of our social media sites. Everyone who participates in a conversation with the Texas Education Agency is expected to abide by the guidelines and expectations set forth in this policy.
- If you send us an electronic mail message or fill out a form that contains personally identifying information, we will only use this information to respond to your request and analyze trends. We may redirect your message to another government agency or person who is in a better position to answer your question. While doing this, we are bound by procedure to withhold your identifying information from the forwarded email. Instead, we may direct you to contact another agency or person.
- We collect information for analysis and statistics for site management. These statistics are used to assess what information is of most interest, determine technical design specifications, and identify system performance or problem areas. We do not report or use this information in any manner that would reveal personally identifiable information.
- All information accessible to a state agency is presumed to be public, subject to specific exceptions in the Public Information Act (Chapter 552 of the Texas Government Code). Information submitted to TEA may be revealed if a request is made under that Act. Information that could identify an individual student is protected from public disclosure by the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act, 20 U.S.C. Section 1232g. The agency will not release information that would identify an individual student except in conformance with that Act.
You can link to TEA (18hsm.com) or TEA-related sites without advanced permission, but be aware that we may change or delete TEA or TEA-related site subpages at any time without notice. Links to TEA content should send users directly to our website; do not capture TEA pages within frames, present TEA content as your own, or otherwise misrepresent TEA content.
To read the full linking policy, visit our TEA Website Linking Policy page.